You can do better...
Seriously you can. I'm not an expert or anything, but if I were you I would:
- pick few, several voices that are my best ( quality over quantity)
- made a shorter clip ( 3 min. max )
- wrote a script ( well random stuff can be great, but only if it's well executed. Nobody wants to listen to something like"What to say? What to say? hmmm... I KNOW...nope can't do that" )
* optional - add background music and/or sound effects that fit the voice
Hope that helps. Looking forward hearing your next clip.
It's not the best, but is definitely above the avrage.
+ : irish, french, mid-western/western, californian
meh: NY, british
- : scottish, russian, japanesse
Keep up the good work.
I would also like to know your opinion on my accents.
I think it's funny that many people don't like my Japanese accent; I speak Japanese and have heard the actual accent for years.
I guess people think Chinese Accent = Japanese Accent
The music is to loud and doesn't fit the voices. Make a new demo, because you've got some VA skills.
Just remove the microphone static. Also add some sound effects and background music. It will be perfect.
thnk your very much
Sounds very Dethklok to me :)
No it doesn't. thanks for the review!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.