Goremaster Ep.1 Goremaster Ep.1

Good job!

So the first impression was: Hoss Delgado crossed with Korgoth of Barbaria fights silly villains just like the Tick.

I really admire your work. Drawing all the symbols, animating, inventing creative ways to die, good music and decent voice acting. Waiting for more.

WH40K: SpaceHulk WH40K: SpaceHulk

Nice job.

The animation and artwork are great. The only two things I would improve are some sound effects and voice acting ( it was OK, but it could have been better ). BTW the loading time was quite long.

I hope there will be a WFB collab in the future. I would like to try my VA skills.

By the Emprah, keep up the good work.

WH40K Collab WH40K Collab

Yay finaly a WH40K collab!

I rate it 7/10.

Voice acting - It was well... quite bad. For example some of the voices didn't fit the characters (the british marine and the blood raven) I pledge to do some acting for fantasy collab. I believe my skills are at least a bit better than those in the collab. ( must do a demo, for now watch my flash. NOTE: I am capable of doing much more)

Graphics - some were really great, specially from flashbound18 and BoMbLu

Humour - it was OK

Size - c'mon it's ridiculous. Street figther has 28.5 and much much more content. Don't do the same thing with the fantasy collab.

Preloader - Very good...for the first 5 times later you have to turn the volume off because the flash is loading so long. BTW I have made a WFB themed Newgrounds logo with a steam tank.

My favourite part was with the Terminator reference.

Hope this review helps.

Dota Championship III Dota Championship III

Good job!

Graphic and animation is on a very good level. I've got only 2 little complaints.

Intro - Although it was nicely drawn and animated it was definately too long. Some people might not be patient enough.

Music - personaly I don't like japanese pop/pop rock music. Also I think it doesn't fit with Warcraft. It would be good if you made a 100% anime flash.

The Lazy Chef Episode 2 The Lazy Chef Episode 2

One thing

I think you should redraw the elbows. They look silly, like if they were inflatable.

"We're Starfox!" "We're Starfox!"

Good job.

Nice, fluent animation. There are two things that bug me:
1. The quality of sound ( the voices ), its rather poor but I presume you couldn't do anything about it.
2. The preloader bar. I've got good vision but some people might not see the difference between red and slightly lighter red.

Anyway I liked the animation (however I have never played the game).

Cheers

PuffballsUnited responds:

I can't do anything about the quality of the voices for two reasons:
1) It would make the file-size too big
2) The voices already sound kinda bad in the game.

Also, I fixed the preloader bar. Never got to see it in action when I tested the movie.

Starfire Hentai Parody Starfire Hentai Parody

Problem with rating

Basicly it's something like:

Graphics: 10/10
Animation: 9/10
Idea: 0/10

With such awesome skills you could surely make great flash parodies or even start a new cartoon series, but cartoon sex? Do people realy enjoy it? What's the point? Anyway strong 8 overall.